Thursday, 6 January 2011
7th January 2011 First Experiment
For this lesson I have tried a method for my booking page. My first idea was to create a booking page that was quite similar to a booking page for any other class or free seating lessons. I did the whole outline of the booking page just as I had imagined it but the problem was not the page but instead the formulas to make the page work. I wanted the person booking the places to be able to choose which type of ticket from a drop down list and then clicking book to book the chosen type of price. However after many trials I still could not find the correct one to help it run smoothly. I have thought about the idea about using a grid like layout to book the class but thought that it would not really fit as there are actually no seats. Below is what I did in the first lesson and my first trial for the booking system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment