Today is the final day to finish the booking system. I have created a manual at the booking system to guide Uncle Bo to using it efficiently and correctly. There are screen grabs of the system with all sorts of annotations in it. The screen grabs are very effective as Uncle Bo can just simply refer to the real system through the images.
I felt that I have rushed this project quite a bit. I felt that I should have used my time more wisely and not waste too much of it. Instead of experimenting on my first one I should have changed to another way of making the booking system so I can have much more ideas and maybe even a more creative system. I felt that if I used my time better I could have also added a name booking sheet too. But overall I feel that I have succeeded quite well in this project.
No comments:
Post a Comment