Friday, 11 February 2011

24th January 2011

Today I have completed the welcome page. On the welcome page there is a list of each of the lesson and also how many spaces are remaining in each lesson. This helps Uncle Bo a lot as he can easily access the information and tell the customer quickly which classes are full, which classes are available and how many places could you reserve. Except for having a column that shows the different classes availability I also inserted a status column. This column contains whether the certain class would run or not determining on whether it is 60% full. I also used conditional formatting to do it. The conditional formatting is that if the value is below 60% it would show "will not run" and a red colour fill while if its 60% or higher then it would say Will run with a green fill. There are links to all other pages in the booking system which are all recorded through macros.

No comments:

Post a Comment